I was born to tell you I love you♥
» sayasayangsiiApik♥
crap! i miss you ):
Monday, September 6, 2010, 6:38 PM (comment)
Mohd Syafiq is mine♥

OMG OMG. i miss you so mach, pian !

u knw what ? i miss ur laugh, ur smile, ur sweet voice -- i miss everything bout u dude. when i saw u, all i can do is jst smile. haiss == i never dreamt that u would leave me, i thought that u would be here to stay .. to stay with me. i want u back and i love u so. my friends asked me to forget u but i cant ! i cant forget u and i never will :) we talked , we walked for a moment in time and i do enjoyed the walk, i do enjoyed the talk, im blessed for that moment in time babe :)

huu . If i knew it would be the last time i'd hear ur voice lifted up in my praise, i would record each word you say, so I could play them back day after day. u know what ? i think bout u every hour of the day, and miss u every minute of the day. I remember us, the way we used to be, I'd hold u in my arms and u smile to me. auww! sweet ehh. ahaa. i still remember the time we meet at the middle of the night. that night is our last meeting 'cause u're going to beaufort . we exchange clothes and sweater and then u asked me to take care. after that, u hug me for the last time and kiss me on my cheek. eee == i really miss that time ): there's alot of sweet memories that we have experienced , not only that kn ? ahaa. miss you ehh.

btw, u'll never understand how much i hurt or how much i miss u. u'll never understand how much i think of u or how much i miss holding ur hand and u'll never ever understand how i sorry i am to lost u or how much i miss spending time with u . hmm, i guess we'll never be together again like i had wished. but i jst want u to know one thing that i'll never forget u and the times we had shared together, and also our sweet bitter memories :D however, im proud to be your ex-lover before this. thanks for giving me the opportunity to be in your heart for just a short time but i still do appreciated it . If there is still have a chance, i want with u back . 'cause u're my first true love and nobody can replace u in my heart.






ʍoɦd. ѕɦɑɦғɘиdι ʍυdιи


« previous
next »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers