I was born to tell you I love you♥
» sayasayangsiiApik♥
wuhaa ~
Sunday, September 19, 2010, 8:10 PM (comment)
Mohd Syafiq is mine♥

just now, my aunty(my mum pnya adek) call my mum (:
they talk bout my sister - kelly. soo, the story begins like this --

the phone rings, and then their start their conversation and idk what the hell are they talking about but i do know its all about my sister (: i jst hear my mum said : "sya pun ndak tao dia tu. kau tnya dia lh dia mao p sna kh tdk. dia suda tkar number tu." aunty : "number dia yq 014 tu?." my mum : "tu bf dia yq pegang suda. mei, pa num jiejie kw tu?" me : "016-xxxxxxx". my mum pun bgi lh . then my mum said : "klao dia d sna, kw cri jak krja tuk dia. lao ndak pun, kw kasi skola dia d sna." naa, trus sa m'yampuk : " sa pun mao!" . ahaa. trus my mum ckp : " kw taon dpn lh."

naa, gtuwlh crita dia. kmu tia phm kn? wkakkaka.
okeh. lets direct to the point , the main point is -- i will move to sandakan next year or maybe tyme sa fom 4 . auww. pnya happy sa. ahaa.


« previous
next »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers