I was born to tell you I love you♥
» sayasayangsiiApik♥
my jiejie (:
Saturday, October 23, 2010, 10:12 PM (comment)
Mohd Syafiq is mine♥

naa, who's this leh? let me introduce. this is Nurikhwan Natasya Qusyah. nickname : Amoiy (: she's my adopt jie and my cousin too HEHE. she's nice, caring and understanding ^__^ i love her very much . she's pretty right? ahaa. im lucky 'cause dapat kaka angkat cam dia (: weeee. i miss her so much eh. uhuu. ohyea, she's taken already . she's totally taken by Mohd.Saffary//Fary :D naa, i dont know what to say already. hehe. there's alot of things about ths girl but i dont know how to tell u guys here. hmm. haa. huu . i gottoga already (: see ya.

To jiejie amoiy : jie. I LOVE U AND MISS U SO MUCH ! mwahx. Dont leave me kay? huhu.




« previous
next »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers