I was born to tell you I love you♥
» sayasayangsiiApik♥
l a m e ==
Friday, November 12, 2010, 1:46 PM (comment)
Mohd Syafiq is mine♥

one word to described my class is, boring == really!
i hate my classmates. not all, some people only.
wanna know why i hate some of them? it is because they attitude.
they're rude. especially when they're talking and playing with me. i hate them!
In addition, they also underestimate me. They like to compare their marks//their examination results with me. If they know my score is lower than them, they would smile, proud lh tu. well i know im SUCKS, i mean im a loser. NOOB in all subject ! i know im not pro like u guys. But please, dont be a arrogant person. that will make a lot of people hate you cause of ur attitude. huhu. did u guys knw that you've hurt my heart? i hate u guys now. so what if my score is lower than yours? have a problem with that? its normal, right? please respect me, like i respect u guys. However, I still would like to thank you all for having helped me a lot all this time. I really appreciate the help from you guys. thanks yaw ! :)


« previous
next »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers