I was born to tell you I love you♥
» sayasayangsiiApik♥
what the.... HAHA all of a sudden :)
Thursday, January 6, 2011, 5:38 PM (comment)
Mohd Syafiq is mine♥


what's my mood today huh? why do i suddenly become this diligent? im wondering now. HAHA. very surprising because usually I don't like this, I mean, this is my first time(this year) making the homework given by teachers at home. and now, im almost done all the homework given by my teachers. hooray :D naa, rajin kan saya? cehh. haha. well, i hope my mood like this everyday, so that i can submit my homework on time set by the teacher. oh god, i want to be a hardworking girl from now on. can you fulfill my wish? I hope u can fulfill my wish because I will face the PMR in October that will come soon. hoho.


« previous
next »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers