I was born to tell you I love you♥
» sayasayangsiiApik♥
my heart belongs to u :)
Friday, February 25, 2011, 7:57 PM (comment)
Mohd Syafiq is mine♥

February 18th is the day you asked me to be yours, I had no idea you would have the cure, The cure to mend my broken heart, I don't even know where to start. The past few days has been absolutely great, I am really starting to believe this is fate. We have had so many rough patches in this short time, But every time you called I would turn on a dime. I believe everything happens for a reason. I Loved you from the very
start, You promised me we would never part. Everything was moving so fast, I really hope we last. Now things are so much different than before, The touch of your hand just cuts me to the core, You're everything to me, This I hope you can see. I fall harder and harder everyday. Baby, you have showed me the way, The way love is supposed to be, And that you really do love me. You showed me that I deserve to be treated right, This feeling is one I just can't fight. My love for you will never fade, The most wonderful thing we have made, I Love you more than life itself, I hope you know what I am saying is true, And I will always be true to you. I could spend the rest of my life with you, I hope you see your future with me too, I want you to know that you are absolutely great, My heart keeps telling me that you are my soul mate. My love for you is stronger than ever, I feel that we are looking at forever. No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. No one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice! :) I LOVE YOU!


« previous
next »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers