I was born to tell you I love you♥
» sayasayangsiiApik♥
kenapa?
Sunday, March 6, 2011, 6:15 PM (comment)
Mohd Syafiq is mine♥

omg. what happen to me? why i became like this? weird. i never had this kind of feeling before. idk how to describe my feeling, but its really different. this is the first time i had this feeling, my feelings towards him. i never had such feelings towards anyone. huhu. maybe im too IN LOVE with him LOL -.- this guy really different lah, i mean the way he talk to me, the way he look into my eyes, the way he treat me and his sweet message, that makes my day :D i know it sound crazy but its really makes my day yaw :)
---
6 march 2011. today, after returning from tuition, i went to meet him at vizion. he wanna meet me kunun, so i go there lah. guess what? he didn't say anything. dangg ><" he just ask me whether im mad with him or not and i say im not mad. and then he continue playing his favourite game. and i was like ..... what theeeee -.-" HAHA. after several minutes, i had to go home because my father already waiting outside. hehe. hei wait! got something lagi belum cerita sama kamu xD time dia men game kan, sa t'pegang tangan dia. auwww! my heart beats faster at that time. ohmygosh ohmygosh :) shy eh. hehe.


« previous
next »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers