I was born to tell you I love you♥
» sayasayangsiiApik♥
disappeared for a while...
Sunday, July 10, 2011, 3:34 PM (comment)
Mohd Syafiq is mine♥


Hello readers! sorry for not updating my blog for a long time. im kinda lazy to update it because i've no story to share with you guys. well, i'll disappearing for a while. i need time to be alone. just now, i deactivated my Facebook account and my cell phone is in Offline mode. i have no mode to communicate with them, i mean people around me. i seemed to lose my spirit. hmm -.- there's no one will understand me and no one is going to care about me. some people are just curious about my problem, they dont really care. LOL! pakoff. and one more thing, i hate him. he's not a caring and understanding partner! he always make me sad. but nevermind, if hurting me will make him happy, then im willing to get hurt, as long as he is happy. even though he hurt me many times already, but I still love him :)


« previous
next »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers