I was born to tell you I love you♥
» sayasayangsiiApik♥
for you..
Monday, December 5, 2011, 12:54 AM (comment)
Mohd Syafiq is mine♥

My sayang :) 
We may not be perfect. We maybe not always be together every moment of everyday. We may get distracted sometimes, but I know that you are what I want. I know when we are together I feel like I belong, I feel like that’s where I’m supposed to be. I know days go by without us being physically together but I know that will pass. I know people try and get in the way of us but they will never get through. I have so much love for you… I wish more people would respect that. Think about it! We have made it so far… and we can make it even further. I have faith in us and I know you do too. Not by obligation but because you actually love me, I feel it. I know it. I love us, with our imperfections and everything.




COPY from TUMBLR 


« previous
next »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers