I was born to tell you I love you♥
» sayasayangsiiApik♥
I wish forgetting you as easy as I forget all I've learned at school..
Friday, May 18, 2012, 6:00 PM (comment)
Mohd Syafiq is mine♥

I love you. yes. I love you. but we're not meant to be together. you're not mine and I'm not yours :') you hurt me over and over again. you lied me over and over again but I never hate you. I always find myself forgiving you, even if you're not deserve my forgiveness. I don't know why but I just do. I love you more than I love myself. I don't care what people said about you because I know you better than them. no matter what happen, my heart will always be yours. only yours. I will always love you, apik. thanks for the 1 years and 2 months. thanks for the sweet memories that you have given to me. I didn't know what happiness is until I met you. I seriously no idea you would be so important to me right now.


« previous
next »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers