I was born to tell you I love you♥
» sayasayangsiiApik♥
I cinta you, Mohd Syafiq ♥
Sunday, September 9, 2012, 10:13 PM (comment)
Mohd Syafiq is mine♥

don't know what my current feelings are called right now. I don't know how to describe my feelings into words. Yaa. I know am suck. I know am not good enough for you. I know am not like your ex's. I didn't ask you anything, I just want you to love me like I love you. please. I don't want to lose you. I want you to stay in my life, forever. I don't want someone else to take your heart. you are mine. ONLY MINE!  am selfish? yaa. am selfish because of you. I really love you and am afraid of losing you, Mohd Syafiq. promise me you'll stay. promise me you'll always love me. promise me you'll never leave me alone here. promise me okey?  image 
I want you and always will. Please know that there is nothing that will ever change the way I feel about you. I love you with every part of myself. I love you wholly and selflessly, I love you more and more and more with each passing day and it eases me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more than today  My love for you can’t be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for you. I want to feel your arms around me. I want to feel your warm hug, your sweet cuddle, and the sound of your breath. i want to wake up in the morning wrapped inside your arms and realize that you didn’t let me go. you don’t want me to go.

I know sometimes we argue and fight, I know sometimes things don’t go right, I know sometimes I can frustrate you, and I know sometimes you get me mad, I know sometimes you just wanna give up. But no matter how harsh or difficult the situations are, I’ll still be able to say that I love you, and I care about you  My feelings for you will never changed. I know that you’re my better half, I know without you I’m incomplete, and I know that tomorrow you won’t be here with me, but, you know that no matter what, you will always have a key to my heart. We might be miles away for a while, I might not get to see you smile or hear you laugh or even watch you sleep, but, you know that the true test of love is distance, for it’s said that distance brings people closer together 


« previous
next »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers