I was born to tell you I love you♥
» sayasayangsiiApik♥
YOU.
Monday, September 10, 2012, 9:20 AM (comment)
Mohd Syafiq is mine♥


You are the one I want to share my life with. I love having fun with you. I love it when we can laugh together about so many things. How you can always seem to put a smile on my face without even trying. When I'm with you, I'm happy   There hasn't be a day that I stopped wanting you. I don't ever want to lose you.

Do you realize how important you are to me? I'm so afraid of losing you. I'm so afraid of losing the one person I truly and deeply love. I want you to know that you're the only one I want and the only one I treasure Cute Rabbit emoticon I choose you this day. not only this day but EVERYDAY. If you'll ask me how long I'll be yours, my answer will be I don't know. because I don't know which one is longer. Forever or always? Don't worry sayang because I'll always be faithful to you, no matter how far apart we are.

Sure we fight and I get sad sometimes but this relationship is still the best thing in my life. i'm happy because of you and despite our arguments, I'd only be unhappy if we weren't together  I love you so much. I love you more than words can explain. I need you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Love fades, usually, But what I love is that everyday you give me a reason to love you more and more, I'm going to love you for eternity. We're gonna become one, and I'm gonna love you forever   I promise you. Even if we get into fights, even when we argue, at the end of the day its you that I want, and its you that I need. Don't ever leave me, because you are as essential to me as the air I breathe. I love you, please hold on to that, remember it, always, never forget it, because I promise you that no matter what happens, I'll never stop loving you 





« previous
next »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers