I was born to tell you I love you♥
» sayasayangsiiApik♥
haiss -.-
Saturday, October 23, 2010, 3:29 PM (comment)
Mohd Syafiq is mine♥


heyaaa == my tumblr ada prob o. idk what's wrong with my tumblr but smua yq sa reblog teda d tumblr sa. sad T.T oh my beloved tumblr, what happen with u? do u sick ? or tired? huhu so lame. today is my boring day 'cause my tumblr is sick and i can't reblog anything LMAO haiss. how to get rid of my boredom eh? wht should i do? on facebook? ohh no, facebook is boring. arghh! tumblr please, wake up tumblr! wake up! i need u now. u can't leave me alone. u promise me tht u'll never leave me rite? come back to me ! come back ! *haha. im going to be crazy 'cause of my sick tumblr. lol* fuhh. i hope my tumblr will be ok later. well guys, i gottogo now. mao menyanyi lurk, kasi ilang boring (: see ya. bye.


« previous
next »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers