I was born to tell you I love you♥
» sayasayangsiiApik♥
What should i do?
Thursday, October 14, 2010, 10:30 PM (comment)
Mohd Syafiq is mine♥



What should I do,
When I love two?



When I am with one, for the other I long,
I can't find a place for my heart to belong.



You promised that you would always stay,
But now you have gone away.



Your love to me was as clear as a bell,
You promised that I'd always be your Angel.



We used to love each other so very much,
but you were blinded by another girl's touch.



But now I have found someone new,
And he loves me like you used to do.



And now you say I am right for you,
but with only half my heart do I love you.



Now I must choose between both of you,
I am so confused, I don't know what to do.



What should I do,
When I love two?


« previous
next »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers